Create Azure App Service web apps
Learn how Azure App Service functions and how to create and update an app. Explore App Service authentication and authorization, configuring app settings, scale apps, and how to use deployment slots.
- Azure App Service core concepts
- Creating an Azure App Service Web App
- Configuring and Monitoring App Service apps
- Scaling App Service apps
- Azure App Service staging environments
Implement Azure functions
Learn how to create and deploy Azure Functions. Explore hosting options, bindings, triggers, and how to use Durable Functions to define stateful workflows.
- Azure Functions overview
- Developing Azure Functions
- Implement Durable Functions
Develop solutions that use Blob storage
Learn how to create Azure Blob storage resources, manage data through the blob storage lifecycle, and work with containers and items by using the Azure Blob storage client library V12 for .NET.
- Azure Blob storage core concepts
- Managing the Azure Blob storage lifecycle
- Working with Azure Blob storage
Develop solutions that use Azure Cosmos DB
Learn how to create Azure Cosmos DB resources with the appropriate consistency levels, choose and create a partition key, and perform data operations by using the .NET SDK V3 for Azure Cosmos DB.
- Azure Cosmos DB overview
- Azure Cosmos DB data structure
- Working with Azure Cosmos DB resources and data
Implement infrastructure as a service solutions
Learn how to create and deploy virtual machine, deploy resources using Azure Resource Manager templates, and manage and deploy containers.
- Provisioning virtual machines in Azure
- Create and deploy Azure Resource Manager templates
- Manage container images in Azure Container Registry
- Run container images in Azure Container Instances
Implement user authentication and authorization
Learn how to implement authentication and authorization to resources by using the Microsoft identity platform, Microsoft Authentication Library, shared access signatures, and use Microsoft Graph.
- Microsoft Identity Platform
- Authentication using the Microsoft Authentication Library
- Implement shared access signatures
- Explore Microsoft Graph
Implement secure cloud solutions
Learn how to more securely deploy apps in Azure by using Azure Key Vault, managed identities, and Azure App Configuration.
- Implement Azure Key Vault
- Implement managed identities
- Implement Azure App Configuration
Implement API Management
Learn how the API Management service functions, how to transform and secure APIs, and how to create a backend API.
Develop event-based solutions
Learn how to build applications with event-based architectures by integrating Azure Event Grid and Azure Event Hubs in to your solution.
- Explore Azure Event Grid
- Explore Azure Event Hubs
Develop message-based solutions
Learn how to build applications with message-based architectures by integrating Azure Service Bus and Azure Queue Storage in to your solution.
- Discover Azure message queues
Instrument solutions to support monitoring and logging
Learn how to instrument apps to enable Application Insights to monitor performance and help troubleshoot issues.
Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
Learn how to improve the performance and scalability of your applications by integrating Azure Cache for Redis and Azure Content Delivery Network in to your solution.
- Develop for Azure Cache for Redis
- Develop for storage on CDNs