This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-361, and build an understanding of these topics: Core Programming, Object-Oriented Programming, General Software Development, Web Applications, Desktop Applications, and Databases.
This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Understand Core Programming
- Understand Object-Oriented Programming
- Understand General Software Development
- Understand Web Applications
- Understand Desktop Applications
- Understand Databases
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
- Understanding General Software Development
- Understanding Web Applications
- Understanding Desktop Applications
- Understanding Databases