Learn to operate a Red Hat® OpenStack Platform private cloud and manage domain resources to secure and deploy modern, scalable cloud applications, networks and storage
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators (CL110) teaches you how to operate and manage a production Red Hat OpenStack Platform (RHOSP) single-site overcloud.
You will learn how to create secure project environments in which to provision resources and manage security privileges that cloud users need to deploy scalable cloud applications. You will learn about OpenShift integration with load balancers, identity management, monitoring, proxies, and storage. You will also develop more troubleshooting and Day 2 operations skills in this course.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.0.
Students in the Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators (CL110) course will focus on performing both routine and specialized tasks that are necessary to manage a production OpenStack overcloud domain. Students will manage OpenStack using both web-based and command-line interfaces. Essential skills covered in the course include the following:
- Launch instances to satisfy various use case examples.
- Manage domains, projects, users, roles, and quota in a multitenant environment.
- Manage networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses.
- Manage instance security with group rules and access keys.
- Create and manage block, object and shared storage within OpenStack.
- Perform instance launch customization with cloud-init.
- Deploy scalable applications using stack templates.
Este curso também está disponível no formato E-learning. Para mais informações aceda ao link: Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators (CL110VC)
Use o diagnóstico de competências para descobrir quais as oportunidades de formação que mais se adequam a si, ou à sua equipa.