Hands-on training to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat OpenShift
Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Containerizing Applications (DO288) enhances understanding of containers as a key technology for configuring and deploying applications and microservices. As the second course in the OpenShift development track, this offering will teach you how to design, build, and deploy containerized software applications to an OpenShift cluster.
Whether you’re writing container-native applications or migrating existing brownfield applications, you’ll learn how to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform, a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.5.
- Manager and trigger application builds.
- Customize an existing source-to-image base image.
- Create an OpenShift template.
- Create health checks to monitor and improve application reliability.
- Create and deploy a Jenkins pipeline for continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Create and deploy cloud-native application for OpenShift.
Aproveite 10% de desconto neste curso e 50% de desconto no exame de certificação EX288
- Campanha válida para inscrição conjunta no curso e exame Red Hat:
- 10% de desconto nos cursos, em Live Training ou E-learning, e
- 50% de desconto no exame de certificação, presencial em centro de exame ou exame remoto,
- para inscriçoes até 30 de junho.
Conheça a lista total dos cursos em campanha aqui!