Plan, implement, and manage OpenShift clusters at scale
Red Hat OpenShift Administration III: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise (DO380) expands upon the skills required to plan, implement, and manage OpenShift® clusters in the enterprise. You will learn how to support a growing number of stakeholders, applications, and users to achieve large-scale deployments.
This course is based on Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform 4.5.
Learn how to:
- Manage OpenShift cluster operators and add operators.
- Automate OpenShift management tasks using Ansible® playbooks.
- Create and schedule cluster administration jobs.
- Implement GitOps workflows using Jenkins.
- Integrate OpenShift with enterprise authentication.
- Query and visualize cluster-wide logs, metrics, and alerts.
- Manage both shared, file-based storage and non-shared, block-based storage.
- Manage machine sets and machine configurations.
Diagnóstico de Competências
Teste previamente os seus conhecimentos, ou os da sua equipa, em:
- Red Hat Satellite
- RH JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- RH Gluster Storage
- RH OpenShift
- RH OpenStack Platform
- RH Enterprise Linux 7
- RH Fuse
- RH Camel
- RH AMQ
- RH Ceph Storage
- RH Identify Management
- RH Enterprise Linux 8