Design and deploy a high availability cluster
Red Hat® High Availability Clustering (RH436) provides intensive, hands-on experience with the Pacemaker component of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux High-Availability Add-On, as well as cluster storage components from the Resilient Storage Add-On, including Cluster Logical Volume Manager (CLVM), Red Hat Global File System 2 (GFS2), and Device-Mapper Multipath.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.1.
Created for senior Linux® system administrators, this 4-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities. You’ll learn how to deploy and manage shared storage and server clusters that provide highly available network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
This course also helps you prepare for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering exam (EX436).
Learn how to:
- Install and configure a Pacemaker-based high availability cluster
- Create and manage highly available services
- Troubleshoot common cluster issues
- Work with shared storage (iSCSI) and configure multipathing
- Configure GFS2 file systems