This Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL training helps you write subqueries, combine multiple queries into a single query using SET operators and report aggregated data using group functions. Learn this and more through hands-on exercises.
- Understand the basic concepts of relational databases ensure refined code by developers.
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data.
- Run data manipulation statements (DML).
- Control database access to specific objects.
- Manage schema objects.
- Manage objects with data dictionary views.
- Retrieve row and column data from tables.
- Control privileges at the object and system level.
- Create indexes and constraints; alter existing schema objects.
- Create and query external tables.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Learn Advanced Features of SQL
This course will help you understand the advanced features of SQL. Learning these features will help you query and manipulate data within the database, use the dictionary views to retrieve metadata and create reports about their schema objects. Some of the date-time functions available in the Oracle Database are also covered. This course also discusses how to use the regular expression support in SQL through expert instruction.
Use Development Tools
The main development tool used in this training is Oracle SQL Developer. SQL*Plus is available as an optional development tool. This is appropriate for a 10g, 11g and 12c audience.