This Oracle Database 12c: Clusterware Administration training will explore general cluster concepts and Oracle Clusterware architecture. Work with expert Oracle University instructors through interactive instruction and hands-on exercises to reinforce your learning.
- Perform Grid Infrastructure pre-installation tasks.
- Install both Standard and Flex clusters.
- Add and remove nodes from a cluster in addition to upgrading and patching existing Grid Homes.
- Manage and administer both Standard Clusters and Policy-Managed Clusters.
- Use Oracle Clusterware to make applications highly available.
Benefits to You
Learn how to make applications highly available using Oracle Clusterware. You’ll walk away with the ability to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot both standard and flex clusters. Furthermore, you will have developed the skills to upgrade and patch Clusterware environments.