This Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Using UML training teaches you how to effectively use object-oriented technologies and software modeling as applied to a software development process.
Expert instructors present one practical, complete, object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) road map from requirements gathering to system design.
- Use object-oriented technologies.
- Use Unified Modeling Language 2.2.
- Perform object-oriented analysis and design.
- Follow a software development process using an OO software project.
- Create a system design (the Solution model) supporting the functional requirements (FRs).
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this course, you’ll experience the benefits of using the widely adopted graphical modeling language?the Unified Modeling Language (UML) version 2.2. Use this to help communicate concepts and decisions, understand the problem and proposed solution and manage complexity of artifacts describing the problem and proposed solution. Furthermore, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of the patterns and frameworks that help build more flexible and re-usable software components.