- Install and configure MySQL Cluster nodes.
- Design simple and advanced cluster topologies.
- Secure cluster nodes and data.
- Backup and restore cluster data.
- Troubleshoot common cluster problems.
- Monitor and optimize cluster performance.
- Use enterprise tools to manage large cluster deployments.
Benefits to You
After taking this course, you will be able to evaluate MySQL Cluster in your application, and design a secure cluster topology to provide scalability and high availability. You will have developed the knowledge and skills to monitor and optimize the performance of your existing clusters and troubleshoot any problems that arise. You’ll also be able to replicate between clusters that are separated by function or geography.
Participate in Hands-on, Interactive Labs
In addition to benefiting from interactive instruction, you’ll also get a chance to create and configure several different clusters through hands-on exercises. You’ll start by creating simple clusters manually, or with the MySQL Cluster Auto Installer. You will then create multiple clusters that are separated by a firewall, as well as clusters that use replication. These hands-on exercises will help you troubleshoot common problems and examine and optimize the performance of the cluster.