Implement an IoT solution for intelligent vending machines leveraging facial feature recognition and Azure Machine Learning to drive on-demand pricing, enable real-time analytics, and cloud to device messaging flows.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design.
Students will be better able to build cloud-based marchine learning applications and real-time analytics with SQL Database in-memory and columnar indexing. In addition:
- Implement distributed machine learning with R Server for HDInsight & MS R Server Operationalization
- Perform Facial image processing
- Wrangle Data in Power BI Desktop
Whiteboard Design Session – Intelligent Vending Machines
Hackathon – Intelligent Vending Machines
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session – Intelligent Vending Machines
- Review the customer case study
- Call to action: Design a proof of concept solution
- Call to action: Present the solution
Module 2: Hackathon – Intelligent Vending Machines
- Before the hackathon
- Environment setup
- Create dynamic pricing model
- Implement dynamic pricing
- Implement purchasing
- Implement device command and control
- Analytics with Power BI Desktop