Create an Azure cloud governance plan to advise a manufacturing company of the features available in Azure. Discover features to bring governance to their Azure deployments, distributed administration, and allowance for secure remote connectivity and development work for their offshore developers.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design.
Students will be better able to design a governance plan to showcase the security and governance features of Azure and control costs. In addition:
- Provide for cost tracking by business unit, environment, and project
- Provide for a distributed administration model
- Put a service catalog in place to prevent dployment of unsupported Azure services
- Put controls in place to allow deployment of services only in specific regions
- Whiteboard Design Session – Enterprise Ready Cloud
- Hackathon – Enterprise Ready Cloud
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session – Enterprise Ready Cloud
- Review the customer case study
- Call to action: design a proof of concept solution
- Call to action: present the solution
Module 2: Hackathon – Enterprise Ready Cloud
- Environment setup
- Create the policy for Enterprise IT
- Configure delegated permissions
- Create the environment for the e-commerce team
- Remove the policies from your subscription