In this whiteboard design session, you will learn how to design a solution with a combination of Azure Resource Manager templates and Azure DevOps to enable continuous delivery with several Azure PaaS services.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design.
At the end of this workshop, you will be better able to build templates to automate cloud infrastructure and reduce error-prone manual processes. In addition, you’ll create an Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template to provision Azure resources, configure continuous delivery with Azure DevOps, configure Application Insights into an application, and create an Azure DevOps project and Git repository.
Whiteboard Design Session – Continuous delivery in Azure DevOpsLessons
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Hands-on Lab – Continuous delivery in Azure DevOpsLessons
- Create an Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template that can provision the web application, SQL database
- Create Azure DevOps project and Git Repository
- Create Azure DevOps build pipeline
- Create Azure DevOps release pipeline
- Trigger a build and release
- Create a feature branch and submit a pull request