Configure Dynamics 365 Sales
In this module, we will learn about configuring the sales application to fit an organization’s unique requirements.
- Configure organization and management settings
Lab : Lab 1.1: Validate lab environment
Manage leads and opportunities with Dynamics 365 Sales
In this module, you will learn how to manage customer data records, use built-in sales tools, and take a lead through the lead lifecycle.
- Manage leads with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Manage opportunities with Dynamics 365 Sales
Lab : Lab 2.1: Manage customers
Manage orders and the product catalog with Dynamics 365 Sales
In this module, we will learn how to use quotes and orders to further use Dynamics 365 Sales to manage your sales opportunities and turn them into closed deals.
- Manage and organize your product catalog with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Process sales orders with Dynamics 365 Sales
Manage goals with Dynamics 365 Sales
In this module, we will learn how to manage goals to track the success of your sales organization and gather key metrics about sales performance.
- Define and track individual goals with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Use goal metrics in Dynamics 365 Sales
Analyze Dynamics 365 Sales data
In this module, we will review analytical options, describe search tools, and use Power BI to view and analyze sales data.
- Analyze data in Dynamics 365 Sales
- Analyze data with Power BI
Work with Dynamics 365 Sales Insights
In this module, you will learn about the free and premium features of Dynamics 365 Sales Insights, and how it can empower salespeople to form closer relationships with their customers and close sales faster.
Create surveys with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
In this module, students will learn about Dynamics 365 Customer Voice, a powerful tool for gathering and analyzing customer sentiment.
- Create a survey project with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Create surveys with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Send Dynamics 365 Customer Voice surveys