ITIL 4 brings ITIL up to date in 2019 by revising many established ITSM practices and placing them in the wider context of customer experience, value streams and digital transformation, as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile and DevOps.
This module covers the ‘core’ service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL to cover the ‘creation’ of services. This module focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services whilst also covering supporting practices, methods and tools. This module will also cover service performance and will give practitioners an understanding of service quality and improvement methods. It will enable IT practitioners to continue to deliver innovative yet reliable tech-enabled services to their customers in an increasingly competitive market.
Why take this ITIL 4 Create, Deliver & Support training?
This course not only teaches you how value streams can be built and managed holistically, but also how continuous improvement iterations and feedback loops can be included in value streams. The course explores areas such as development, testing, knowledge, customer and employee feedback, new technologies, sourcing and ways of managing work.
About the exam
The exam is closed book with forty (40) multiple-choice questions. The pass grade is 70% (28 out of 40 questions). The exam lasts 90 minutes and can be taken online.
The course includes the certification exam and a second exam opportunity!
- If the result of the first exam is not successful, the trainee has a second opportunity for certification:
- Valid for trainees who do not pass the first exam, that is, it will not be valid for no-shows;
- It must be done within a maximum period of 6 months after the first exam;
- It will be done online, through Remote Proctoring, so the trainee can do it from home or from the office;
- The trainee receives directly in the email that he / she used to register his / her first exam, all information and instructions on how to book this second exam. This process will be the trainee’s responsibility, with Rumos having no intervention in the process of scheduling the second exam;
- It is personal and non-transferable and associated individually with each trainee.
This course is aimed at individuals who are continuing their journey in service management, such as ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers, ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled and digital products and services, and those responsible for their end-to-end delivery, as well as holders of existing ITIL qualifications who wish to develop their knowledge further.
For this course, you are required to have obtained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of this certificate upon registration in order to take this course.
This course prepares candidates for the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver & Support exam. After completing this course, candidates can demonstrate sufficient understanding of ITIL 4 and apply it to the creation, delivery and support of services, as described in the syllabus. After passing the exam, candidates will be awarded the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support certificate. This certification is one of the prerequisites for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge of how to run successful, modern IT-enabled services, teams and workflows.
The purpose of the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver & Support course is:
- to provide the candidate with an understanding of how to integrate different value streams and activities;
- to teach the candidate to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and to apply relevant practices, methods and tools;
- to provide the candidate with an understanding of service performance, service quality and improvement methods.
This course is delivered in a classroom setting using a case study and exercises that are designed to enhance the participants’ understanding of ITIL 4. Participants who have completed this course, and have done some self-study, are suitably prepared to take the associated ITIL 4 CDS exam.
ITIL® and PRINCE2® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Rumos is an affiliate of Quint. Quint is an ATO of PeopleCert.