This course is also available in an E-learning format. For more information, select this link: ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support
Why take this ITIL 4 Create, Deliver & Support training?
This course not only teaches you how value streams can be built and managed holistically, but also how continuous improvement iterations and feedback loops can be included in value streams. The course explores areas such as development, testing, knowledge, customer and employee feedback, new technologies, sourcing and ways of managing work.
About the exam
The exam is closed book with forty (40) multiple-choice questions. The pass grade is 70% (28 out of 40 questions). The exam lasts 90 minutes and can be taken online.
The course includes the certification exam and a second exam opportunity!
- If the result of the first exam is not successful, the trainee has a second opportunity for certification:
- Valid for trainees who do not pass the first exam, that is, it will not be valid for no-shows;
- It must be done within a maximum period of 6 months after the first exam;
- It will be done online, through Remote Proctoring, so the trainee can do it from home or from the office;
- The trainee receives directly in the email that he / she used to register his / her first exam, all information and instructions on how to book this second exam. This process will be the trainee’s responsibility, with Rumos having no intervention in the process of scheduling the second exam;
- It is personal and non-transferable and associated individually with each trainee.