The pace of evolution in the digital world has never been so fast and organizations need to be flexible and adapt to the ever-changing environment if they want to keep providing value to their customers while remaining competitive in the marketplace.
The ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy (DITS) elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to a corporate strategy level, by enabling IT and digital leaders to influence and drive strategic business decisions, by creating an appropriate digital strategy aligned to the wider cross-organizational goals. The course provides guidance on how the strategy should impact the design, delivery, and support of services throughout the service value chain of an organization.
The ITIL® 4 Digital & IT Strategy course is therefore aimed towards IT and business directors, heads of department, aspiring C-Suite professionals, and other senior business leaders who want to strategically position an organization against digital disruptors, craft a digital vision, and build a robust digital strategy for long term growth.
O curso inclui o respectivo exame de certificação.
About the exam:
Candidates must pass all the Case Study assignments in order to take the exam.
Case study assessment:
- This is an ‘open book’ assessment.
- Consists of 4 assignments based on a case study.
- Pass score is 75% (30 out of 40 marks).
- 3 assignments of 60 minutes, 1 assignment of 90 minutes in the group work format, or,
- 4 individual written assignments of 60 minutes each in individual format.
- This is a ‘closed book’ exam.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- 30 multiple-choice questions.
- The pass score is 70% (21 out of 30 questions.
- The exam can be taken Online