Learn to build and manage containers for deployment on a Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift cluster
Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180) helps you build core knowledge in managing containers through hands-on experience with containers, Kubernetes, and the Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. These skills are needed for multiple roles, including developers, administrators, and site reliability engineers.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.5.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand container and OpenShift architecture.
- Create containerized services.
- Manage containers and container images.
- Create custom container images.
- Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift.
- Deploy multi-container applications.
Diagnóstico de Competências
Teste previamente os seus conhecimentos, ou os da sua equipa, em:
- Red Hat Satellite
- RH JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- RH Gluster Storage
- RH OpenShift
- RH OpenStack Platform
- RH Enterprise Linux 7
- RH Fuse
- RH Camel
- RH AMQ
- RH Ceph Storage
- RH Identify Management
- RH Enterprise Linux 8