HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals (40375)
das 9h00 às 17h00
- 15 Nov. 2021 a 17 Nov. 2021
This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
- Manage the Application Life Cycle
- Build the User Interface by Using HTML5
- Format the User Interface by Using CSS
- Managing the Application Life Cycle
- Building the User Interface by Using HTML5: Text, Graphics, and Media
- Building the User Interface by Using HTML5: Organization, Input, and Validation
- Understanding CSS Essentials: Content Flow, Positioning, and Styling
- Understanding CSS Essentials: Layouts
- Managing Text Flow by Using CSS
- Managing the Graphical Interface by Using CSS
- Creating Animations, Working with Graphics, and Accessing Data