EC-Council’s Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) is the only comprehensive ANSI accredited, lab-focused program in the market that gives organizations vendor-neutral training in digital forensics. CHFI provides its attendees with a firm grasp of digital forensics, presenting a detailed and methodological approach to digital forensics and evidence analysis that also pivots around Dark Web, IoT, and Cloud Forensics. The tools and techniques covered in this program will prepare the learner for conducting digital investigations using ground-breaking digital forensics technologies.
The program is designed for IT professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response. It will help fortify the application knowledge in digital forensics for forensic analysts, cybercrime investigators, cyber defense forensic analysts, incident responders, information technology auditors, malware analysts, security consultants, and chief security officers.
The program equips candidates with the necessary skills to proactively investigate complex security threats, allowing them to investigate, record, and report cybercrimes to prevent future attacks.
CHFI Course Benefits
- Inclusion of critical modules in Darkweb forensic and IoT Forensics
- Significant coverage of forensic methodologies for public cloud infrastructure, including Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Massive updates on all modules in CHFI
- Inclusion of latest forensic tools including Splunk, DNSQuerySniffer etc
- Addition of new techniques such as Defeating Anti-forensic technique, Windows ShellBags including analyzing LNK files and Jump Lists
- Extensive coverage of Malware Forensics (latest malware samples such as Emotet and EternalBlue )
- Now more than 50GB of crafted evidence files for investigation purposes
- More than 50% of new and advanced forensic labs
- In-depth focus on Volatile and Non-volatile data acquisition and examination process (RAM Forensics, Tor Forensics, etc.
- Accepted and trusted by cybersecurity practitioners across Fortune 500 globally.
Este curso inclui um voucher para o exame CHFI EC0 312-49.
The CHFI certification is awarded after successfully passing exam EC0 312-49. CHFI EC0 312-49 exams are available at ECC exam centers around the world.
- Number of Questions: 150
- Test Duration: 4 hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
O curso inclui o respetivo exame de certificação, a ser obrigatoriamente realizado presencialmente, num dos centros de Exames Rumos ou Galileu. Caso opte pela modalidade remota terá de suportar um custo adicional de 75€ + IVA (Isenção do valor do IVA a particulares) .
Este curso também está disponível no formato E-learning. Para mais informações aceda ao link: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)