Learn basic concepts and develop skills necessary to administer IT security fundamental tasks.
Three-day course covers everything you need to start-up, configure and manage daily operations of R81.10 Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades systems on the GAiA operating system.
Learn How To:
- Install R81.1 management and a security gateway in a distributed environment
- Configure objects, rules, and settings to define a security policy
- Work with multiple concurrent administrators and define permission profiles
- Configure a Virtual Private Network and work with Check Point clustering
- Perform periodic administrator tasks as specified in administrator job descriptions
How You Will Benefit:
- Be prepared to defend against network threats
- Evaluate existing security policies and optimize the rule base
- Manage user access to corporate LANs
- Monitor suspicious network activities and analyze attacks
- Implement Check Point backup techniques