In the ever-changing threat landscape, C|TIA is an essential program for those who deal with cyber threats on a daily basis. Organizations today demand a professional-level cybersecurity threat intelligence analyst who can extract the intelligence from data by implementing various advanced strategies. Such professional-level programs can only be achieved when the core of the curricula maps with and is compliant to government and industry published threat intelligence frameworks.
“Threat intelligence” (TI) is evidence-based knowledge — including context, mechanisms, indicators, implications and actionable advice — about an existing or emerging menace or hazard to IT or information assets. It can be used to inform decisions regarding the subject’s response to that menace or hazard.
C|TIA is a method-driven program that uses a holistic approach, covering concepts from planning the threat intelligence project to building a report to disseminating threat intelligence. These concepts are highly essential while building effective threat intelligence and, when used properly, can secure organizations from future threats or attacks.
This program addresses all the stages involved in the Threat Intelligence Life Cycle. This attention to a realistic and futuristic approach makes C|TIA one of the most comprehensive threat intelligence certifications on the market today. This program provides the solid, professional knowledge that is required for a career in threat intelligence, and enhances your skills as a Threat Intelligence Analyst, increasing your employability. It is desired by most cybersecurity engineers, analysts, and professions from around the world and is respected by hiring authorities.
The Purpose of C|TIA is
- To enable individuals and organizations with the ability to prepare and run a threat intelligence program that allows ‘evidence-based knowledge’ and provides ‘actionable advice’ about ‘existing and unknown threats’.
- To ensure that organizations have predictive capabilities rather than just proactive measures beyond active defense mechanism.
- To empower information security professionals with the skills to develop a professional, systematic, and repeatable real-life threat intelligence program.
- To differentiate threat intelligence professionals from other information security professionals.
- For individuals: To provide an invaluable ability of structured threat intelligence to enhance skills and boost their employability.
Why Become a Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst?
- C|TIA is built in complaince with JTA listed under ‘Analyze’ category of NICE 2.0
The program is based on a rigorous Job Task Analysis (JTA) of the job roles involved in the field of threat intelligence.
- The Credential Helps Increase Employability
This program provides the necessary knowledge to start a career/ enhance your skills as a Threat Intelligence Analyst, thereby increasing your employability
- The Training Program Is Developed by SMEs
It is designed and developed by subject matter experts from all across the globe to ensure the content matches what is needed by the job market.
- It Follows a Detect, Respond, Defeat Methodology
It provides the best practices to detect, respond, and defeat focused threats which helps improve the organizational security posture
- C|TIA Is a Holistic Approach to Threat Intelligence
It is a method-driven program that uses a holistic approach, covering concepts from planning the threat intelligence project to building a report to disseminating threat intelligence.
- It Helps Professionals Combat Cyber Threats
C|TIA is a highly essential program for those who deal with cyber threats.
The C|TIA exam can be challenged post the completion of attending the complete official C|TIA course. Candidates that successfully pass the exam will receive their C|TIA certificate and membership privileges. Members are required to adhere to the policies of EC-Council’s Continuing Education Policy.
O curso inclui o respetivo exame de certificação.
Este curso também está disponível no formato E-Learning. Para mais informações aceda ao link: Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) – E-Learning