The focus of Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators (CL110) will be managing OpenStack using both the web-based dashboard and the command-line interface, in addition to managing instances and installing a proof-of-concept environment using Red Hat OpenStack Platform (RHOSP) director. Essential skills covered in the course include configuring Red Hat OpenStack Platform (using the director UI); managing users, projects, flavors, roles, images, networking, and block storage; setting quotas; and configuring images at instantiation.
- Launch an instance.
- Manage projects, quotas, and users.
- Manage networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses.
- Create and manage block and object storage in the OpenStack framework.
- Customize instances with cloud-init.
- Deploy scalable stacks.
- Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform using RHOSP director.
Diagnóstico de Competências
Teste previamente os seus conhecimentos, ou os da sua equipa, em:
- Red Hat Satellite
- RH JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- RH Gluster Storage
- RH OpenShift
- RH OpenStack Platform
- RH Enterprise Linux 7
- RH Fuse
- RH Camel
- RH AMQ
- RH Ceph Storage
- RH Identify Management
- RH Enterprise Linux 8