The PRINCE2® Practitioner course will provide delegates with a detailed knowledge of the PRINCE2® methodology including the seven processes, seven themes and seven principles central to running a project using the PRINCE2® method.
The successful completion of the Foundation & Practitioners exams will give the delegate a recognized Practitioner qualification. This course lays a firm grounding for the delegate to apply the PRINCE2® method to managing projects in the work place.
O curso inclui o respetivo exame de certificação. O exame será realizado na tarde do último dia do curso.
Para poderem realizar o exame PRINCE2 Practitioner os participantes devem ter passado com sucesso o exame PRINCE2 Foundation.
No final da ação de formação os participantes deverão estar aptos a:
- Produce detailed explanations of all processes, themes and principles, and worked examples of all PRINCE2 products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario.
- Show they understand the relationships between processes, themes, principles and PRINCE2 products and can apply this understanding.
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the processes and themes of PRINCE2, and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements.
- Apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2
- Apply and tailor PRINCE2 to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario and different project circumstances.
- State which management products are input to, or output from, the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
- Pass the Practitioner exam
- Understand the level of responsibility, authority and accountability held by those involved in the project
- Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well-managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results.
“PMI, PMP, CAPM, PMBOK, PM Network and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc”.
ITIL®, PRINCE2® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited.
The ITIL, PRINCE2 Licensed Affiliate logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
Rumos is an affiliate of Quint. Quint is an ATO of APMG.