This course is a continuation of Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I. It teaches you how to perform important administrative tasks, employing best practices that enable you to make the most of your WebLogic applications.
Learn how to:
- Upgrade WebLogic products without disrupting client applications
- Create and use domain templates
- Deploy shared libraries and applications using advanced deployment techniques
- Configure advanced JDBC features
- Create and run WLST scripts
- Interact and manage WLS using REST
- Configure and use Coherence*Web and managed Coherence servers
- Create and work with simple domain partitions
Benefits to You
Increase the reliability, availability, scalability, and performance (RASP) of your organizationâs applications and services with the #1 application server. Take advantage of WebLogic Server features to maximize the effectiveness of your enterprise.