This MySQL for Developers training teaches developers how to plan, design and implement applications using MySQL. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you through realistic examples, interactive instruction and hands-on exercises using Java and PHP languages.
- Use client programs and options.
- Access the database from program code.
- Build “NoSQL” applications.
- Write effective queries and stored routines.
- Inspect database metadata.
- Respond to database events with triggers.
- Handle errors and exceptions.
- Optimize SQL statements.