Learn MySQL through Online, Expert-Created Training Courses
MySQL experts, consultants, engineers, and support technicians lead Oracle University training courses within this subscription, drawing upon years of experience, best practices, and established guidelines. This MySQL Learning Subscription includes content all MySQL professionals need to know:
- The layout of an installed server
- Client and server executables and their options
- Running and evaluating queries
- Database design and structure
- Securing MySQL with privileges and roles
Deep dive into specialist training modules that help you develop a deep understanding of administration, development, security, and high availability.
- Configure replication, perform backups, monitor, and troubleshoot your servers
- Develop Java, Python, and PHP programming skills to connect to MySQL servers and run web applications and complex reports
- Use JSON and the MySQL Document Store to enable both NoSQL and SQL access to relational data
- Configure sharded highly-available clusters with MySQL Cluster and the NDB networked storage engine
- Practice advanced security techniques including encryption at rest, key-based security, MySQL Firewall, Enterprise Audit, and password validation and authentication plugins
For Experienced DBAs: Access Advanced MySQL Training to Build MySQL High Availability, Performance, and Security Expertise
This subscription includes training modules designed specifically for experienced DBAs. These courses focus on exploring the difference between MySQL and other database platforms, including Oracle Database. Dive into case studies that illustrate how large web companies use MySQL to improve their bottom line while accessing “What’s New” content that highlights key changes in new versions.
Finally, get a detailed walk-through to understand functionalities within the optimizer and transactional data dictionary (TDD).
Esta Learning Subscription inclui:
- 7 Caminhos de Formação (23 cursos em E-Learning)
- 3 Exames de Certificação
- Accesso a conteúdo por um ano, 24/7
- Formação por especialistas Oracle
- Exercícios e Labs Hands-on
- Q&A com formador internacional
Ao adquirir a sua Learning Subscription na Rumos, além do pack oficial Oracle, terá ainda acesso gratuito a uma sessão de apoio de 3h com um formador especialista Rumos, para esclarecimento de dúvidas.
Oferta especial: até 15 de agosto 2020, inscreva-se com 15% de desconto!
Os cursos MySQL estão também disponíveis no formato Presencial / Live Training. Descubra aqui a formação Oracle MySQL.