This course teaches you how to solve a broad range of problems that can arise in organizations using Microsoft Exchange Online. In this course, you’ll troubleshoot many aspects of Microsoft Exchange Online, including mail flow, compliance, recipient problems, and cloud/on-premises hybrid configurations.
MS-220: Troubleshoot Microsoft Exchange Online
The audience for this course is current or aspiring support engineers who work with customers and other stakeholders to understand the details of any Microsoft Exchange Online issues. They also interact with administrators and peers that work with other related technologies to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with PowerShell and the Exchange PowerShell module.
- Significant experience deploying, managing, and troubleshooting Exchange environments.
- Learn how to solve a broad range of problems that can arise in organizations using Exchange
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Exchange Online
Troubleshoot Microsoft Exchange Online
- Troubleshoot problems with mail flow
- Troubleshoot message filtering in inboxes and Microsoft Defender for Office 365
- Troubleshoot compliance and retention issues
- Troubleshoot encryption, auditing, and journaling
- Troubleshoot desktop Outlook clients
- Troubleshoot issues with mobile devices
- Troubleshoot Exchange Online configuration issues
- Troubleshoot hybrid and migration issues
Ao concluir com aproveitamento esta formação, cumprindo a percentagem mínima de 70% de assiduidade e após avaliação ao curso, o formando poderá receber o seu Certificado Microsoft de conclusão e o badge digital para partilhar com a sua rede profissional online.