Learn Java through Online, Expert-Created Training Courses
- Java Training Curriculum Covered: The Java Programming Learning Subscription covers Java SE 8 and Java SE 11, the long-term support releases, and most widely used versions of Java SE. The curriculum in this learning subscription also offers training on Java EE 7, which is the platform for enterprise Java applications. This learning subscription will fully empower you with an understanding of the Java programming language, new features, and best practices for using it to develop applications.
- Java Core SE Concepts Covered: Not only will you will have access to training on concepts, language constructs, and data types, you will learn how to use the module system to design applications with explicit dependencies and encapsulation at the JAR level, ensuring more reliable configuration, improved security, and enhanced performance.
- Experiment with new features that ease development: These include convenience methods that make your code more readable and succinct, and JShell, an easy way to test code snippets and APIs. Learn about new Java SE features, including the Java module system, JShell, convenience methods, new techniques for working with streams, Lambda Expressions, and managing deprecated APIs.
- Java EE training: the learning subscription will cover: how to use Java Persistence and Java Transaction APIs, creating a flexible component model using EJB and CDI technology and provide Timer, Concurrency and Batch services; creating SOAP and REST web services. Learn how to develop web-based interfaces using Servlets, Java Server Pages, and JavaServer Faces.
- Write applications for Java EE 7 and take advantage of the benefits of a cloud environment and of the Java EE 7 improved simplification. Extend the range of the Java EE platform to encompass emerging technologies in the web space.
- Additional topics include managing projects and using Java Mission Control, in addition to the core components of the Java language itself.
- Java 11 Certification Exams Included: Beginners and intermediate Java programmers who are looking to get certified on Java SE 11, Java SE 8, or Java EE 7 will gain the knowledge needed to prepare to pass the exams included in the subscription.
- Online tutorials will expand your skills and prepare you to pass the Oracle Certified Associate and Professional exams, validating your expertise to employers and increasing your market value
- Topic-specific course modules are built with job skills in mind to help students walk away with the knowledge needed to perform successfully on their own, once certified
- Learn How to Leverage Product Enhancements Soon after Each Product Release: Oracle experts add related training content to your subscription to keep pace with new product releases and Java developments. Periodic updates ensure you know exactly how to take advantage of these new Java programming capabilities in real-time.
Esta Learning Subscription inclui:
- 6 Caminhos de Formação (15 cursos em E-Learning)
- 6 Exames de Certificação
- Accesso a conteúdo por um ano, 24/7
- Formação por especialistas Oracle
- Exercícios e Labs Hands-on
- Q&A com formador internacional
Ao adquirir a sua Learning Subscription na Rumos, além do pack oficial Oracle, terá ainda acesso gratuito a uma sessão de apoio de 3h com um formador especialista Rumos, para esclarecimento de dúvidas.
Oferta especial: até 15 de agosto 2020, inscreva-se com 15% de desconto!
Os cursos Java 11 estão também disponíveis no formato Presencial / Live Training. Descubra aqui a formação Java da Oracle.