- Monitor, profile and tune your Java applications.
- Use command line and visual tools to perform these tasks.
- Get hands on practice with Visual VM, Java Mission Control, Flight Recorder and the NetBeans IDE.
- Use these tools and techniques to analyze Java 7 and earlier JVMs.
- Effectively apply tools like Java Mission Control and Flight Recorder to your daily work.
Benefits to You:
Learn how Java garbage collection works and how it affects your applications. Learn how to select the appropriate garbage collector and performance goal for your applications. Finally, use the Mission Control and Java Flight Recorder tools to monitor and analyze your applications.