Throughout this course, you’ll gain knowledge experimenting with real code examples in each topic. It’s an excellent way to prepare for the Java Enterprise Edition 6 Web Component Developer certification expert examination.This Java EE 6: Develop Web Components with Servlets and JSPs training is designed for experienced developers of Java technology applications. You’ll gain the knowledge and skills to quickly build web applications suited to any Java EE 6 application server using JSP and servlet technologies.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and manage HTTP sessions in a web application
- Create servlet filters and listeners
- Write pages created with JavaServer Pages technology (JSP pages)
- Create easy-to-maintain JSP pages using the Expression Language and the JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL)
- Use integrated development environments (IDEs) and application servers for Java EE development and deployment
- Write servlets using the Java programming language (Java servlets)