This Java EE 6: Develop Business Components with JMS & EJBs training teaches you the knowledge required to build robust back-end functionality. Work with expert Oracle University instructors using Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB[TM]) version 3.1 technology.
- Implement business-tier functionality using EJB technology.
- Assemble and deploy EJB technology business-tier components on an application server.
- Integrate an EJB technology-based application using the Java Messaging Service API.
- Create and implement timer-based services.
- Integrate transactions and security into an enterprise application.
- Describe best practices and other advanced issues in business component development with EJB technology.
- Explore the EJB technology coding experience of session beans and message driven-beans in a JMS application.
- Examine EJB design, best practices, transaction management, messaging fundamentals and security.
Benefits to You
You will learn to code session beans, message driven beans and use the JMS API. You will recognize the benefits of using EJB technology with respect to transaction management, messaging, and security in an enterprise application. You will also get a clear understanding of the EJB design best practices.
Java Platform, Enterprise Edition
This course features the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 (Java EE 6) technology, and uses the Java EE 6 SDK. You’ll perform the course lab exercises using the NetBeans Integrated Development Environment (IDE). This hands-on lab environment uses Oracle WebLogic Server 12c.