The Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) course gives you training about how to design, deploy, configure, and manage your Cisco® Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution in a large-scale live network, including how to migrate from legacy WAN to SD-WAN.
You will learn best practices for configuring routing protocols in the data center and the branch, as well as how to implement advanced control, data, and application-aware policies. The course also covers SD-WAN deployment and migration options, placement of controllers, how to deploy WAN Edge devices, and how to configure Direct Internet Access (DIA) breakout. The course looks at the different Cisco SD-WAN security options available, such as application-aware enterprise firewall, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), URL filtering, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) proxy, and Cisco Umbrella® Secure Internet Gateway (SIG).
This course helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (300-415 ENSDWI) exam which is part of the CCNP® Enterprise certification. You will also earn 32 Continuing Education (CE) credits toward recertification.
This course will help you learn to use Cisco SD-WAN to:
- Establish a transport-independent WAN for lower cost and higher diversity
- Meet Service-Level Agreements (SLAs) for business-critical and real-time applications
- Provide end-to-end segmentation for protecting critical enterprise compute resources
- Extend seamlessly into the public cloud
- Optimize the user experience for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications
- Earn 32 CE credits toward recertification