Whether you are fresh out of college and have little to no project experience or are simply looking to understand the business analysis profession better, this course will provide you with not only the preparation you will need to pass IIBA’s ECBA exam, but also a foundation for a career in business analysis.
Participants will learn invaluable tips and tricks needed to pass the ECBA certification exam.
This course follows IIBA’s ECBA exam blueprint based on the BABOK® Guide v3.0. This course conforms to and aligns with the BABOK® Guide version 3.0 of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)® .
Why take this course
- The small-class environment, group exercises, and sample exam questions keep you engaged and aid in your retention and learning.
- Learn from experts. The course is designed and taught by professionals with extensive knowledge of the BABOK® Guide and product management, some of whom also contributed to materials development.
- Trusted. Study with a firm that has helped hundreds of people pass the CBAP® exam, and thousands pass the PMP® exam.
- Earn 21 CDUs, enough to apply for the ECBA™ exam.
- PDUs: 21; CDUs: 21; CEUs: 2.1
To assimilate the vast amount of information needed to pass the ECBA™ exam, there is a mixture of lecture, discussion, and exercises in the course. You will also learn methods of recall and retention to help retain critical information.