The EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) program focuses on a structured approach for performing the incident handling and response (IH&R) process. The IH&R process includes stages like incident handling and response preparation, incident validation and prioritization, incident escalation and notification, forensic evidence gathering and analysis, incident containment, systems recovery, and incident eradication. This systematic incident handling and response process creates awareness among incident responders in knowing how to respond to various types of security incidents.
Cybersecurity Professionals interested in pursuing incident handling and response as a career require comprehensive training on the IH&R concepts as well as real-world scenarios. The ECIH program includes hands-on learning delivered through iLabs, online labs within the training program.
To be eligible to sit the ECIH Exam, the candidate must either:
- Attend official ECIH training through any of EC-Council’s Authorized Training Centers (ATCs) or attend EC-Council’s live online training or join our self-study program through iLearn.
- Candidates with a minimum of 1 year of work experience in the domain that would like to apply to take the exam directly without attending training are required to pay the USD100 Eligibility Application Fee. This fee is included in your training fee should you choose to attend training.
- Exam Name: ECIH 212-89
- Number of Questions: 100
- Test Duration: 3 Hours
- Test Delivery: ECC Exam Portal
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Passing Score: 70%
Este curso e-learning inclui
- Acesso durante 1 ano
- Acesso iLabs – Virtual lab platform – Acesso durante 6 meses
- Certificado de participação
- Voucher de exame de certificação
Este curso também está disponível no formato Presencial / Live Training. Para mais informações aceda ao link: EC-Council Certified Incident Handle (ECIH)