Other topics introduced:
- Overview of other algorithms such as Blowfish, Twofish, and Skipjack
- Hashing algorithms including MD5, MD6, SHA, Gost, RIPMD 256 and others.
- Asymmetric cryptography including thorough descriptions of RSA, Elgamal, Elliptic Curve, and DSA.
- Significant concepts such as diffusion, confusion, and Kerkchoff’s principle.
Participants will also be provided a practical application of the following:
- How to set up a VPN
- Encrypt a drive
- Hands-on experience with steganography
- Hands on experience in cryptographic algorithms ranging from classic ciphers like Caesar cipher to modern day algorithms such as AES and RSA.
O curso inclui o respetivo exame de certificação.
Este curso também está disponível no formato E-Learning. Para mais informações aceda ao link: EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist (ECES) – E-Learning