CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats through continuous security monitoring.
As attackers have learned to evade traditional signature-based solutions, such as firewalls and anti-virus software, an analytics-based approach within the IT security industry is increasingly important for organizations.
CompTIA CySA+ applies behavioral analytics to networks to improve the overall state of security through identifying and combating malware and advanced persistent threats (APTs), resulting in an enhanced threat visibility across a broad attack surface. It will validate an IT professional’s ability to proactively defend and continuously improve the security of an organization.
In this course you will gain the knowledge and skills required to:
- Leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques
- Analyze and interpret data
- Identify and address vulnerabilities
- Suggest preventative measures
- Effectively respond to and recover from incidents
In addition, this course prepares you to pass the CompTIA CySA+ exam and earn the corresponding certification.
CompTIA CySA+ Certification
- CompTIA CySA+ is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with both hands-on, performance-based questions and multiple-choice questions.
- CySA+ focuses on the candidates ability to not only proactively capture, monitor, and respond to network traffic findings, but also emphasizes software and application security, automation, threat hunting, and IT regulatory compliance, which affects the daily work of security analysts.
- CySA+ covers the most up-to-date core security analyst skills and upcoming job skills used by threat intelligence analysts, application security analysts, compliance analysts, incident responders/handlers, and threat hunters, bringing new techniques for combating threats inside and outside of the Security Operations Center (SOC)
Este curso e-learning inclui
- Conteúdos disponíveis 24/7
- Labs, Practice Test e Exame de Certificação: CS0-002
- O curso oficial CompTIA em e-learning tem a duração de 365 dias. No entanto, por forma a alcançar melhores resultados na aprendizagem, a Rumos aconselha a realização do curso em 60 dias.
- 7 horas de apoio com formador Rumos em formato síncrono (online em tempo real):
- 1 sessão de Kick Off de 1h para orientação e esclarecimento de dúvidas
- 1 sessão de Q&A de 3h que ocorre 30 dias após a sessão de Kick Off
- 1 sessão de Preparação para Exame de 3h que ocorre 60 dias após a sessão de Kick Off
Este curso também está disponível no formato Presencial / Live Training. Para mais informações aceda ao link: CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst + CertPrep (CySA+)