Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA) is designed and developed in collaboration with cybersecurity and threat intelligence experts across the globe to help organizations identify and mitigate business risks by converting unknown internal and external threats into known threats. It is a comprehensive, specialist-level program that teaches a structured approach for building effective threat intelligence.
In the ever-changing threat landscape, C|TIA is an essential program for those who deal with cyber threats on a daily basis. Organizations today demand a professional-level cybersecurity threat intelligence analyst who can extract the intelligence from data by implementing various advanced strategies. Such professional-level programs can only be achieved when the core of the curricula maps with and is compliant to government and industry published threat intelligence frameworks.
CTIA allows cybersecurity professionals to demonstrate their mastery of the knowledge and skills required for threat intelligence..
To be eligible to challenge the CTIA Exam, the candidate must either:
- Attend official EC-Council C|TIA training through an accredited EC-Council Partner (Accredited Training Center, iWeek, or iLearn) (All candidates are required to pay the USD100 application fee unless your training fee already includes this)
- Submit an application showing a minimum of 2 years working experience in information security (All candidates are required to pay USD 100 as a non-refundable application fee)
- Number of Questions: 50
- Duration: 2 hours
- Availability: EC-Council Exam Portal
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Passing Score: 70%
Este curso e-learning inclui
- Acesso durante 1 ano
- Acesso iLabs – Virtual lab platform – Acesso durante 6 meses
- Certificado de participação
- Voucher de exame de certificação, na modalidade presencial: o exame de certificação deve a ser realizado presencialmente, num dos centros de Exames Rumos ou Galileu. Caso opte pela modalidade remota terá de suportar um custo adicional de 75€ + IVA (Isenção do valor do IVA a particulares)
Este curso também está disponível no formato Presencial / Live Training. Para mais informações aceda ao link: Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA)