The CASE credential tests the critical security skills and knowledge required throughout a typical software development life cycle (SDLC), focusing on the importance of the implementation of secure methodologies and practices in today’s insecure operating environment.
The CASE certified training program is developed concurrently to prepare software professionals with the necessary capabilities that are expected by employers and academia globally.It is designed to be a hands-on, comprehensive application security course that will help software professionals create secure applications. The training program encompasses security activities involved in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC): planning, creating, testing, and deploying an application.
Unlike other application security trainings, CASE goes beyond just the guidelines on secure coding practices and includes secure requirement gathering, robust application design, and handling security issues in post development phases of application development.
Java is the premier platform independent programming language. Java programs can run on Windows, Linux, or Macintosh. Beyond that, Java is the programming language for Java apps. These facts make Java an important programming language. Secure Java programming is becoming increasingly important. Particularly with Java being the language of Android apps. CASE Java will give you the skills you need to write secure Java applications.
The CASE exam can be challenged after attending the official CASE training. Candidates that successfully pass the exam will receive their CASE certificate and membership privileges. Members are expected to adhere to the policies of EC-Council’s Continuing Education Requirements.
CASE allows application developers and testers to demonstrate their mastery of the knowledge and skills required to handle common application security vulnerabilities.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to apply to sit for the CASE Exam, the candidate must either:
- Attend the official EC-Council CASE training through an accredited EC-Council Partner (Accredited Training Centre/ iWeek/ iLearn) (All candidates are required to pay the USD100 application fee unless your training fee already includes this) or
- Be an ECSP (.NET/ Java) member in good standing (you need not pay a duplicate application fee, as this fee has already been paid) or
- Have a minimum of 2 years working experience in InfoSec/ Software domain (you will need to pay USD 100 as a non-refundable application fee) or
- Have any other industry equivalent certifications such as GSSP .NET/Java (you will need to pay USD 100 as a non-refundable application fee
- Number of Questions: 50
- Required Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 2 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: EC-Council Exam Portal
Este curso e-learning inclui
- Acesso durante 1 ano
- Acesso iLabs – Virtual lab platform – Acesso durante 6 meses
- Certificado de participação
- Voucher de exame de certificação, na modalidade presencial: o exame de certificação deve a ser realizado presencialmente, num dos centros de Exames Rumos ou Galileu. Caso opte pela modalidade remota terá de suportar um custo adicional de 75€ + IVA (Isenção do valor do IVA a particulares)
Este curso também está disponível no formato Presencial / Live Training. Para mais informações aceda ao link: Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE.NET)